Saturday, April 16, 2011

insomia..not!




I can't fucking sleep and it's 5:18am already!!! My duty is 10am later!!! My golly. So anyway, this isn't an insomnia. I'm just this god-knows-what lady who can't sleep alone. Really can't. I don't know why, I'm not scared or anything I'm just.. I can't explain and no one can make me. So since I can't sleep yet I would just might as well list down the things I am planning to spend my money on: 


Since TOMS are overrated and I always wanted to be different from other. I wanted  a pair of Paez and will get partners with Archie and Ashley. (yes, there is Paez for babies, too)
an outdoor swing for Ashley! :-)


Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation in Ivory #3
A beach-bumming with my little family.
A Jansport bag I can use going to work.
Nokia's e7. WAAANT!!!

The list could go on and on.. Good Morning! I am about to sleep and no, I don't have sleeping problems. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment