Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Japanese food ♥

It was a nice Sunday. I say nice cause it was the first day of my vacation leave. Lol! After running some errands and long deciding of where and what to eat while my tummy growls impatiently at 2pm. Archie and I have decided we want to have Japanese food that day. So we head off to this newly opened Japanese restaurant called "Akakage" means "red shadow".


So we had...
Miso Soup


Kani Salad


Agedashi Tofu

I forgot what it's called. It's a maki with crispy beef and black sesame seeds. yum!

Seafood Ramen
Ninja Tori


Generously enough serving for an affordable price! And not to mention the taste. I give it an 8 out of 10. 

The Ambiance
The Restaurant has its non-smoking and smoking area. We stayed in the smoking are though we were just the customer they have that time since it's late lunch already and the restaurant close at 3pm and opens at 6pm for dinner time.
enjoying my ramen. :-)




Akakage Japanese Restaurant is located at 
34 Elizalde St., B.F. Homes

Parañaque City, Metro Manila

Philippines



That's all for now! xx
Follow my twitter account: heyjamstweeting
Thanks!!! :-) 











No comments:

Post a Comment